Exceptional customer service
Successful selling requires motivated staff who provide excellent customer service - a particular challenge in the world of modern retail with part-time staff, career changers and job hoppers. Our smart store solution actively supports staff with tools for training and information to achieve better product presentation and consultation, as well as better communication with customers.
Using tablets, interactive touch applications and smart watches, sales staff can assist their customers in the shopping process and explain the added value of the products.
These solutions offer the following possibilities:
• Information and training systems in the backoffice and break rooms.
• Employees are notified via a call system when a customer requests assistance
• Mobile and interactive applications to explain product information to customers in the sales process
• Tablets with customer data (CRM integration) help personalize the buying experience
• Customers and employees are informed about the current situation in the store (queuing, security issues, device status...).
Benefits of an enhanced staff support system
One of the main benefits of the smart store is that it enables sales staff to receive support in a straightforward way when dealing with customers. For example, content or product info can be provided that is suitable for a specific customer or group of customers, and content can also be selected to suit local conditions, such as the time of day or current weather.
Sophisticated employee notification and information systems are modern tools to improve customer service and reduce purchase cancellations.